The Annual Institutional Investor Conference on May 2 in New York is LISA’s hallmark event that links pension funds, hedge funds, family offices, foundations and endowments to the latest developments in the life insurance secondary market, known as life settlements. Register before April 4th to take advantage of early bird rates.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Hear Content for Investors – From Investors
- Create a Dialogue with Peers about Investing in the Life Settlement Asset Class
- Learn about the Latest Trends and Developments in the Market
- Formulate Strategies for Creating, Managing and Improving Returns from Life Settlement Portfolios
- Participate in Valuable Networking Opportunities
Whether your organization is already investing in the life settlement industry or you are only considering the option, this is the event to receive top level education and insights from the industry’s trade association.
GENERAL SCHEDULE – MAY 2, 2022:
8:30 AM: Registration and Breakfast
9:45 AM – 12:00 PM: Morning Sessions
12:00 – 1:30 PM: Networking Lunch
1:30 – 5:30 PM: Afternoon Sessions and Closing Keynote
5:30 PM: Networking Reception